Composed by Jean Damase. Full score (study). With Standard notation. Gerard Billaudot Editeur #574-00010. Published by Gerard Billaudot Editeur (PR.574000100).
- Artist: Jean Damase
- Instruments: harp
- Format: full score (study)
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 weeks
- Publisher: Gerard Billaudot Editeur
If you’re looking for sheet music for 10 Etudes Faciles Et Progressives then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 10 Etudes Faciles Et Progressives?
- Why buy 10 Etudes Faciles Et Progressives sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 10 Etudes Faciles Et Progressives is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 10 Etudes Faciles Et Progressives sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 10 Etudes Faciles Et Progressives sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 10 Etudes Faciles Et Progressives Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Jean-Michel Damase (27 January 1928 – 21 April 2013) was a French pianist, conductor and composer of classical music.
Damase was born in Bordeaux, the son of harpist Micheline Kahn. He was studying with Marcel Samuel-Rousseau at the age of five and composing by age nine. He was admitted to the Conservatoire de Paris in 1940, studying with Alfred Cortot for piano, and won first prize for piano in 1943, afterwards studying with Henri Büsser, Marcel Dupré and Claude Delvincourt for composition – winning his first prize for composition in 1947, in which year he won the Grand Prix de Rome (In this year he wrote his trio for flute, viola and harp which has been recorded several times.)
He made the first complete recording of Gabriel Fauré’s nocturnes and barcarolles, for which he received the Grand Prix du Disque.
== Selected compositions ==
Serenade for strings (1959)OrchestrationsLa fille mal gardée (1985) (of Peter Hertel’s 1864 ballet score) ConcertanteConcerto for harpsichord or harp and small orchestra (1984)
Concerto for viola, harp and string orchestra (1990)Chamber musicTrio for flute, cello and harp (1947)
Trio for flute, viola and harp (1947)
Quintet for flute, harp and string trio, op. 2 (1948)
Aria for cello (or viola, or alto saxophone) and piano, op. 7 (1949)
17 variations for wind quintet, op.