Composed by Robert Bochsa. Arranged by Catherine Michel. Full score (study). With Standard notation. Gerard Billaudot Editeur #574-00022. Published by Gerard Billaudot Editeur (PR.574000220).
- Artist: Robert Bochsa
- Instruments: harp
- Format: full score (study)
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 weeks
- Publisher: Gerard Billaudot Editeur
If you’re looking for sheet music for 110 Exercices Journaliers then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 110 Exercices Journaliers?
- Why buy 110 Exercices Journaliers sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 110 Exercices Journaliers is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 110 Exercices Journaliers sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 110 Exercices Journaliers sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 110 Exercices Journaliers Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Robert Nicolas-Charles Bochsa (9 August 1789 – 6 January 1856) was a harpist and composer. His relationship with Anna Bishop was popularly thought to have inspired that of Svengali and Trilby in George du Maurier’s 1894 novel Trilby.
== Life ==
The son of a Bohemian-born musician, Karl Bochsa (de), Bochsa was born in Montmédy, Meuse, France. He was able to play the flute and piano by the age of seven. In 1807, he went to study at the Paris Conservatoire. He was appointed harpist to the Imperial Orchestra in 1813, and began writing operas for the Opéra-Comique. However, in 1817 he became entangled in counterfeiting, fraud, and forgery, and fled to London to avoid prosecution.