Composed by Jacques Gallay. Arranged by Edmond Leloir. With Standard notation. Opus 32. Gerard Billaudot Editeur #534-00838. Published by Gerard Billaudot Editeur (PR.534008380).
- Artist: Jacques Gallay
- Format: N
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 weeks
- Publisher: Gerard Billaudot Editeur
If you’re looking for sheet music for 12 Grandes Caprices then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 12 Grandes Caprices?
- Why buy 12 Grandes Caprices sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 12 Grandes Caprices is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 12 Grandes Caprices sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 12 Grandes Caprices sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 12 Grandes Caprices Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Jacques-François Gallay (8 December 1795 – 18 October 1864) was a French horn player, academic and composer of music for the instrument. His Méthode for the natural horn was published in 1845.
== Life ==
Gallay was born in Perpignan, in the south of France, in 1795; his father was an amateur horn player. His ability was noted during his youth, but was reluctant to travel to Paris to study. Eventually in 1820 he entered the Paris Conservatoire, and studied with the horn player Louis Francois Dauprat.He played at the Théâtre-Italien in Paris from 1825, and was a member of the Chapelle royale at about his time. From 1832 he was a member of the band of King Louis Philippe I. He succeeded Dauprat as professor of the horn at the Conservatoire, remaining in the post until his death in 1864.
== Works ==
Gallay wrote Méthode pour le Cor (1845) for the natural horn.