Composed by James Olcott. Small Ensemble. Jazz. Score and parts. With Standard notation. Composed 2003. 46 pages. Published by Triplo Press (T3.TRP-069).
- Artist: James Olcott
- Instruments: 4 trumpets
- Format: score and parts
- Genre: Jazz
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Triplo Press
If you’re looking for sheet music for 14 Recreational Jazz Quartets then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 14 Recreational Jazz Quartets?
- Why buy 14 Recreational Jazz Quartets sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 14 Recreational Jazz Quartets is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 14 Recreational Jazz Quartets sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 14 Recreational Jazz Quartets sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 14 Recreational Jazz Quartets Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Chauncey Olcott, born John Chancellor Olcott and often spelled Chauncey Alcott, (July 21, 1858 – March 18, 1932) was an American stage actor, songwriter and singer of Irish descent.
He was born in Buffalo, New York. His mother, Margaret (née Doyle), was a native of Killeagh, County Cork.
In the early years of his career Olcott sang in minstrel shows, before studying singing in London during the 1880s. Lillian Russell played a major role in helping make him a Broadway star. When the producer Augustus Pitou approached him in 1893 to succeed William J. Scanlan as the leading tenor in sentimental operettas on Irish themes, Olcott accepted and performed pseudo-Irish roles for the remainder of his career.
Olcott combined the roles of tenor, actor, lyricist and composer in many productions.