Composed by Jerome Naulais. Instructional method, Classical, Educational. Book, Trumpet Part, Trumpet Method. FLEX Editions #FX071501. Published by FLEX Editions (FX.FX071501).
- Artist: Jerome Naulais
- Instruments: Trumpet
- Format: Book, Trumpet Part, Trumpet Method
- Genre: Instructional method, Classical, Educational
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: FLEX Editions
If you’re looking for sheet music for 15 Atonal Studies for Trumpet then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 15 Atonal Studies for Trumpet?
- Why buy 15 Atonal Studies for Trumpet sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 15 Atonal Studies for Trumpet is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 15 Atonal Studies for Trumpet sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 15 Atonal Studies for Trumpet sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 15 Atonal Studies for Trumpet Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Jérôme Naulais (born 1951) is a French trombonist and composer.
== Life ==
Born in 1951 into a family of musicians, he began studying music at the age of six.
He obtained his first prizes of violin and double bass at the Conservatoire National de Boulogne-Billancourt before starting the study of the trombone and obtaining the first medal of solfège (1970) and a first prize for trombone (1971) at the Conservatoire de Paris.
First soloist with the Orchestre national d’Île-de-France (from 1974 to 1976) and the Concerts Colonne (from 1975 to 1982), he has been, since its creation in 1976, soloist of the Ensemble intercontemporain directed by Pierre Boulez.
He devotes a significant part of his activity to teaching. After having taught trombone at the music schools of Antony, Fresnes, Sèvres and the École Nationale de Musique de Ville-d’Avray as well as in international academies (France, Belgium, Japan), he is now Director of the École de Musique du Club Musical de la Poste de Paris of which he was also the director of the concert band. He was also director of the Music School of Bonneuil-sur-Marne from 1980 to 1998.