For Cello Solo. Composed by Lucio Franco Amanti. This edition: Saddle stitching. Sheet music. String. Classical, Contemporary, Jazz. Softcover. 60 pages. Schott Music #ED21599. Published by Schott Music (HL.49044389).
- Artist: Lucio Franco Amanti
- Instruments: cello
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary, Jazz
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Schott Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for 20 Jazz Etudes: Steps to Improvisation then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 20 Jazz Etudes: Steps to Improvisation?
- Why buy 20 Jazz Etudes: Steps to Improvisation sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 20 Jazz Etudes: Steps to Improvisation is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 20 Jazz Etudes: Steps to Improvisation sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 20 Jazz Etudes: Steps to Improvisation sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 20 Jazz Etudes: Steps to Improvisation Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Lucio Franco Amanti (born November 14, 1977) is an Italian cellist and composer. Amanti´s music is characterized by the integration of jazz and pop idiom into classical music forms.
== Life and career ==
Amanti was born in Montreal (Canada) to Italian Parents that shortly after his birth decided to move back to Italy. There, Amanti took his first piano lesson age 4 and cello (age 8) and age 9, he started his studies first in cello and later Composition at the “San Pietro a Majella” Conservatory.
All through his ten years studies he performed as soloist and with orchestra for the Italian national broadcast (Italian “Rai”) and in venues such as Teatro San Carlo, S. William Walton´s foundation and the Ravello Festival.
As an active composer, Amanti had his first experience age 19 when he became part of the Composer´s workshop (Italian “Bottega di Composizione”): a group of composition students founded by celebrated Italian composer Roberto De Simone which works were many times performed in the major theaters in Italy.
In 2002, the legendary cellist Janos Starker invited Amanti to study with him at the Indiana University School of music in Bloomington USA.
After two years studies, due to his newly discovered passion for improvisation, Amanti decided to deepen his curriculum studying Composition, jazz and improvisation with the composer, and jazz pedagogue, Dr.