Composed by Robert Lamm. Arranged by Mike Story and Michael Story. Jazz Ensemble; Performance Music Ensemble; Single Titles. First Year Charts for Jazz Ensemble. Jazz; Rock. Part(s); Score. 56 pages. Belwin Music #00-36021. Published by Belwin Music (AP.36021).
- Artist: Robert Lamm
- Format: Part(s); Score
- Genre: Jazz; Rock
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 business days
- Publisher: Belwin Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for 25 or 6 to 4 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 25 or 6 to 4?
- Why buy 25 or 6 to 4 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 25 or 6 to 4 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 25 or 6 to 4 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 25 or 6 to 4 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 25 or 6 to 4 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Robert William Lamm (born October 13, 1944) is an American keyboardist, singer and songwriter best known as a founding member of the rock band Chicago. He wrote many of the band’s biggest hits, including “Questions 67 & 68”, “Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?”, “Beginnings”, “25 or 6 to 4”, “Saturday in the Park”, “Dialogue (Part I & II)” and “Harry Truman”. Lamm is one of four founding members (alongside James Pankow, Walter Parazader and Lee Loughnane) still performing with the group.
== Biography ==
Lamm was born on October 13, 1944, in Brooklyn, New York City. His parents had a collection of jazz records, which were an early influence on him. As a youth, he performed in the boys’ and men’s choir at Grace Episcopal Church in Brooklyn Heights. In a 2003 interview, Lamm said, “My first musical training came as a member of that choir.