Composed by Madame Krumpholtz. With Standard notation. Hildegard Publishing Company #494-02562. Published by Hildegard Publishing Company (PR.494025620).
- Artist: Madame Krumpholtz
- Instruments: harp
- Format: N
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Hildegard Publishing Company
If you’re looking for sheet music for 3 Pieces For Harp then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 3 Pieces For Harp?
- Why buy 3 Pieces For Harp sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 3 Pieces For Harp is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 3 Pieces For Harp sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 3 Pieces For Harp sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 3 Pieces For Harp Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Anne-Marie Krumpholtz (née Steckler) was a French harpist and composer.
Anne-Marie Steckler was the daughter of Christian Steckler, an instrument maker frequented by harpist and composer Johann Baptist Krumpholtz in Metz, France. She studied harp with Krumpholtz and made her debut in 1779, playing in concert with him at the Concerts Spirituel in Paris. Steckler married Krumpholtz on the death of his first wife and they had three children, but she left France with pianist Jan Ladislav Dussek to live in London about 1788. However, Dussek left her for Sophia Corri in 1792.Anne-Marie Krumpholtz was a leading soloist and founded a tradition of professional stage performance on harp for women. Joseph Haydn wrote an aria accompaniment for her in his opera L’anima del filosofo: Orpheus & Eurydice. Her daughter Fanny Krumpholtz Pittar was also a harpist and composer.