Composed by Zoltan Kodaly (1882-1967). Edited by Geoffry Russell-Smith. BH Kodaly. Classical, Educational, Elementary, Kodaly. Softcover. 50 pages. Boosey & Hawkes #M060035234. Published by Boosey & Hawkes (HL.48009971).
- Artist: Zoltan Kodaly
- Instruments: Voice
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Classical, Educational, Elementary, Kodaly
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Boosey & Hawkes
If you’re looking for sheet music for 50 Nursery Songs then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for 50 Nursery Songs?
- Why buy 50 Nursery Songs sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for 50 Nursery Songs is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on 50 Nursery Songs sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out 50 Nursery Songs sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get 50 Nursery Songs Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Zoltán Kodály (; Hungarian: Kodály Zoltán, pronounced [ˈkodaːj ˈzoltaːn]; 16 December 1882 – 6 March 1967) was a Hungarian composer, ethnomusicologist, pedagogue, linguist, and philosopher. He is well known internationally as the creator of the Kodály method of music education.
== Life ==
Born in Kecskemét, Hungary, Kodály learned to play the violin as a child.
In 1905 he visited remote villages to collect songs, recording them on phonograph cylinders. In 1906 he wrote a thesis on Hungarian folk song, “Strophic Construction in Hungarian Folksong”. At around this time Kodály met fellow composer and compatriot Béla Bartók, whom he took under his wing and introduced to some of the methods involved in folk song collecting. The two became lifelong friends and champions of each other’s music.