B Flat Edition. Berklee Guide. Instruction, Jazz. Softcover Audio Online. 96 pages. Published by Berklee Press (HL.50449441).
- Artist: John Laporta
- Instruments: B-flat Instruments
- Format: Softcover Audio Online
- Genre: Instruction, Jazz
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Berklee Press
If you’re looking for sheet music for A Guide to Jazz Improvisation (Bb Edition) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A Guide to Jazz Improvisation (Bb Edition)?
- Why buy A Guide to Jazz Improvisation (Bb Edition) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A Guide to Jazz Improvisation (Bb Edition) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A Guide to Jazz Improvisation (Bb Edition) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A Guide to Jazz Improvisation (Bb Edition) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A Guide to Jazz Improvisation (Bb Edition) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
John Daniel LaPorta (April 13, 1920 – May 12, 2004) was a jazz clarinetist and composer.
== Early life and education ==
A native of Philadelphia, LaPorta started playing clarinet at the age of nine and studied at the Mastbaum School in Philadelphia, where one of his classmates was Buddy DeFranco. As a teenager he played in Philadelphia bands with Charlie Ventura and Bill Harris. He studied classically with Joseph Gigliotti of the Philadelphia Orchestra and Leon Russianoff at the Manhattan School of Music.
== Career ==
From 1942 to 1944 he was a member of the Bob Chester big band, then spent the next two years with the Woody Herman Orchestra. Beginning in 1947 he studied with Lennie Tristano. With Teo Macero and Charles Mingus he was a member of the Jazz Composers Workshop, trying to combine jazz with classical music.