By Dizzy Gillespie. By Dizzy Gillespie (1917-1993) and Frank Paparelli. Arranged by Paul Murtha. Jazz, Standards. Individual instrument part. 2 pages. Published by Hal Leonard – Digital (HX.226952).
- Artist: Dizzy Gillespie
- Instruments: Eb Alto Saxophone 1
- Format: individual instrument part
- Genre: Jazz,Standards
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Hal Leonard – Digital
If you’re looking for sheet music for A Night In Tunisia (Saxophone Section Feature) – Eb Alto Saxophone 1 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A Night In Tunisia (Saxophone Section Feature) – Eb Alto Saxophone 1?
- Why buy A Night In Tunisia (Saxophone Section Feature) – Eb Alto Saxophone 1 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A Night In Tunisia (Saxophone Section Feature) – Eb Alto Saxophone 1 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A Night In Tunisia (Saxophone Section Feature) – Eb Alto Saxophone 1 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A Night In Tunisia (Saxophone Section Feature) – Eb Alto Saxophone 1 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A Night In Tunisia (Saxophone Section Feature) – Eb Alto Saxophone 1 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
John Birks “Dizzy” Gillespie (; October 21, 1917 EE January 6, 1993) was an American jazz trumpeter, bandleader, composer, educator and singer. He was a trumpet virtuoso and improviser, building on the virtuoso style of Roy Eldridge but adding layers of harmonic and rhythmic complexity previously unheard in jazz. His combination of musicianship, showmanship, and wit made him a leading popularizer of the new music called bebop. His beret and horn-rimmed spectacles, his scat singing, his bent horn, pouched cheeks, and his light-hearted personality provided some of bebop’s most prominent symbols.In the 1940s Gillespie, with Charlie Parker, became a major figure in the development of bebop and modern jazz. He taught and influenced many other musicians, including trumpeters Miles Davis, Jon Faddis, Fats Navarro, Clifford Brown, Arturo Sandoval, Lee Morgan, Chuck Mangione, and balladeer Johnny Hartman.Scott Yanow wrote, “zzy Gillespie’s contributions to jazz were huge. One of the greatest jazz trumpeters of all time, Gillespie was such a complex player that his contemporaries ended up being similar to those of Miles Davis and Fats Navarro instead, and it was not until Jon Faddis’s emergence in the 1970s that Dizzy’s style was successfully recreated [….] Gillespie is remembered, by both critics and fans alike, as one of the greatest jazz trumpeters of all time”.
== Biography ==
=== Early life and career ===
The youngest of nine children of Lottie and James Gillespie, Dizzy Gillespie was born in Cheraw, South Carolina.ee