Arranged by Michael Philip Mossman. Little Big Band Series. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.7011973).
- Artist: Michael Philip Mossman
- Instruments: Jazz Ensemble
- Format: N
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for A Night in Tunisia then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A Night in Tunisia?
- Why buy A Night in Tunisia sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A Night in Tunisia is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A Night in Tunisia sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A Night in Tunisia sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A Night in Tunisia Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Michael Philip Mossman (born October 12, 1959) is an American jazz trumpeter.
== Career ==
Mossman’s early career included a tour of Europe with Anthony Braxton in 1978 and tours with Roscoe Mitchell in the early 1980s. He also did session work in the 1980s, for Styx among others. He played with Lionel Hampton, Art Blakey’s Jazz Messengers, and Machito before joining the Blue Note Records ensemble Out of the Blue in 1985. Following this he worked with Toshiko Akiyoshi, Horace Silver (1989–91), Gerry Mulligan (1992), Dizzy Gillespie, Slide Hampton, Michel Camilo, Mario Bauza, Eddie Palmieri, and the Philip Morris Superband.In 2019 Mossman’s arrangements for pianist Michel Camilo on the album Essence which also features Michael as trumpet soloist. Mossman received a Grammy nomination in 2013 for Best Instrumental Arrangement for his “Afro-Cuban Jazz Suite for Ellington” recorded on Bobby Sanabria’s album Multiverse. His work with Academy Award-winning director Fernando Trueba includes scoring music for the Academy Award nominated (2012) film Chico and Rita.