By Kander & Ebb and Liza Minnelli. This edition: Interactive Download. Broadway, Jazz, Standards. 8 pages. Published by Hal Leonard – Digital (HX.97926).
- Artist: Kander & Ebb
- Instruments: piano/vocal
- Format: N
- Genre: Broadway,Jazz,Standards
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Hal Leonard – Digital
If you’re looking for sheet music for A Quiet Thing then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for A Quiet Thing?
- Why buy A Quiet Thing sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for A Quiet Thing is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on A Quiet Thing sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out A Quiet Thing sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get A Quiet Thing Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Kander and Ebb were a highly successful American songwriting team consisting of composer John Kander (born March 18, 1927) and lyricist Fred Ebb (April 8, 1928 EE September 11, 2004). Known primarily for their stage musicals, which include Cabaret and Chicago, Kander and Ebb also scored several movies, including Martin Scorsese’s New York, New York. Their most famous song is the theme song of that movie. Recorded by many artists, “w York, New York” became a signature song for Frank Sinatra. The team also became associated with two actresses, Liza Minnelli and Chita Rivera, for whom they wrote a considerable amount of material for the stage, concerts and television.
== History ==
John Kander and Fred Ebb were introduced by their mutual music publisher Tommy Valando in 1962. Kander and Ebb met at Ebb’s apartment and decided to test their compatibility as writing partners with a “mock title song” for a musical comedy already running on Broadway, a Hal Prince production called Take Her, She’s Mine..e