Composed by Josquin des Prez (1440-1521). Arranged by Gil Garty. Renaissance. Score, Set of Parts. 9 pages. Published by Gil Garty (S0.191545).
- Artist: Josquin des Prez
- Instruments: Recorder,4 recorders (SATB)
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: Renaissance
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Gil Garty
If you’re looking for sheet music for Adieu mes amours (arrangement for 4 recorders) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Adieu mes amours (arrangement for 4 recorders)?
- Why buy Adieu mes amours (arrangement for 4 recorders) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Adieu mes amours (arrangement for 4 recorders) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Adieu mes amours (arrangement for 4 recorders) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Adieu mes amours (arrangement for 4 recorders) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Adieu mes amours (arrangement for 4 recorders) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Josquin des Prez (French: [ʒɔskɛ̃ depʁe]; c. 1450/1455 – 27 August 1521), often referred to simply as Josquin, was a French composer of the Renaissance. He was the most famous European composer between Guillaume Dufay and Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina, and is usually considered to be the central figure of the Franco-Flemish School. Josquin is widely considered the first master of the high Renaissance style of polyphonic vocal music that was emerging during his lifetime.
During the 16th century, Josquin acquired the reputation of the greatest composer of the age, his mastery of technique and expression universally imitated and admired. Writers as diverse as Baldassare Castiglione and Martin Luther wrote about his reputation and fame, with Luther declaring that “he is the master of the notes. They must do as he wills; as for the other composers, they have to do as the notes will.” Theorists such as Heinrich Glarean and Gioseffo Zarlino held his style as that best representing perfection. Many anonymous compositions were attributed to him by copyists, probably to increase their sales.