As Performed by Toto (Percussion and Woodwind Feature). Composed by Jeff Porcaro and David Paich (1954-). Arranged by Jerry Davis. Concert Band; Performance Music Ensemble; Single Titles. Pop Concert Band. Rock. Part(s); Score. 238 pages. Duration 3:15. Alfred Music #00-43144. Published by Alfred Music (AP.43144).
- Artist: Jeff Porcaro
- Format: Part(s); Score
- Genre: Rock
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 business days
- Publisher: Alfred Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Africa then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Africa?
- Why buy Africa sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Africa is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Africa sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Africa sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Africa Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Jeffrey Thomas Porcaro (; April 1, 1954 – August 5, 1992) was an American drummer, songwriter and record producer. He is best known for his work with the rock band Toto, but is one of the most recorded session musicians, working on hundreds of albums and thousands of sessions. While already an established studio player in the 1970s, he came to prominence in the United States as the drummer on the Steely Dan album Katy Lied.
AllMusic has characterized him as “arguably the most highly regarded studio drummer in rock from the mid-’70s to the early ’90s”, and says that “it is no exaggeration to say that the sound of mainstream pop/rock drumming in the 1980s was, to a large extent, the sound of Jeff Porcaro.” He was posthumously inducted into the Modern Drummer Hall of Fame in 1993.
Jeffrey Thomas Porcaro was born on April 1, 1954, in Hartford, Connecticut, the eldest son of Los Angeles session percussionist of Italian descent Joe Porcaro (1930-2020) and his wife, Eileen. His younger brother Mike was a successful bassist and was a member of the band Toto. Younger brother Steve is still a studio musician and member of Toto.