Arranged by James ‘Red’ McLeod. Brass Quintet. Jazz, Ragtime. Score and set of parts. Kendor Music Inc #18672. Published by Kendor Music Inc (KN.18672).
- Artist: James ‘Red’ McLeod
- Instruments: 2 Trumpets, Horn in F, Trombone and Tuba
- Format: score and set of parts
- Genre: Jazz, Ragtime
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Kendor Music Inc
If you’re looking for sheet music for Alexander’s Ragtime Band then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Alexander’s Ragtime Band?
- Why buy Alexander’s Ragtime Band sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Alexander’s Ragtime Band is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Alexander’s Ragtime Band sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Alexander’s Ragtime Band sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Alexander’s Ragtime Band Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
“Skol, Vikings” (IPA: , ) is the fight song of the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League. It was introduced around the time the team was founded in 1961. The words and music are attributed to James “Red” McLeod, a composer from Edina, Minnesota.
The old recording is usually played whenever the team scores, accompanied by cheerleaders carrying flags that spell out the team’s name, as in the lyrics. It is also played at the end of the game, after a victory.
== Meaning ==
Skol (written “skål” in Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish and “skál” in Faroese and Icelandic or “skaal” in transliteration of any of those languages) is the Danish-Norwegian-Swedish word for “cheers”, or “good health”, a salute or a toast, as to an admired person or group.
== Skol Chant ==
When the Vikings moved into U.S. Bank Stadium in 2016, they started a new tradition at home games, called the “Skol Chant.” At various points during the game, Viking fans raise their hands and clap to the beat of a drum before yelling, “Skol!” It was borrowed from the “Viking war chant” made famous by supporters of the Iceland national football team during their Cinderella run at Euro 2016.