By Louis Armstrong. Arranged by Thomas Graf. Jazz, Blues, Swing, Big Band, Smooth Jazz. Score, Set of Parts. 26 pages. Published by Thomas Graf – the-hit-factory.com (H0.112159-60230).
- Artist: Louis Armstrong
- Instruments: Alto Sax,Tenor Sax,Baritone Sax,Woodwind Quartet,Jazz Ensemble,Jazz Combo,Little Big Band
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: Jazz,Blues,Swing,Big Band,Smooth Jazz
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Thomas Graf – the-hit-factory.com
If you’re looking for sheet music for Basin Street Blues – Saxophone Quartet and Band – Jazz (Band optional) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Basin Street Blues – Saxophone Quartet and Band – Jazz (Band optional)?
- Why buy Basin Street Blues – Saxophone Quartet and Band – Jazz (Band optional) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Basin Street Blues – Saxophone Quartet and Band – Jazz (Band optional) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Basin Street Blues – Saxophone Quartet and Band – Jazz (Band optional) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Basin Street Blues – Saxophone Quartet and Band – Jazz (Band optional) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Basin Street Blues – Saxophone Quartet and Band – Jazz (Band optional) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Louis Daniel Armstrong (August 4, 1901 – July 6, 1971), nicknamed “Satchmo”, “Satch”, and “Pops”, was an American trumpeter, composer, vocalist, and actor who was among the most influential figures in jazz. His career spanned five decades and different eras in the history of jazz.Armstrong was born and raised in New Orleans. Coming to prominence in the 1920s as an inventive trumpet and cornet player, Armstrong was a foundational influence in jazz, shifting the focus of the music from collective improvisation to solo performance. Around 1922, he followed his mentor, Joe “King” Oliver, to Chicago to play in the Creole Jazz Band. In Chicago, he spent time with other popular jazz musicians, reconnecting with his friend Bix Beiderbecke and spending time with Hoagy Carmichael and Lil Hardin. He earned a reputation at “cutting contests” and his fame reached band leader Fletcher Henderson. Henderson persuaded Armstrong to come to New York City, where he became a featured and musically influential band soloist and recording artist.