Composed by Kenny Dorham. Arranged by Michael Sweeney. Easy Jazz Combo. Bossa Nova, Standards. Full Score and Parts. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.7450571).
- Artist: Kenny Dorham
- Instruments: Jazz Ensemble
- Format: Full Score and Parts
- Genre: Bossa Nova, Standards
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Blue Bossa then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Blue Bossa?
- Why buy Blue Bossa sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Blue Bossa is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Blue Bossa sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Blue Bossa sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Blue Bossa Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
McKinley Howard “Kenny” Dorham (August 30, 1924 – December 5, 1972) was an American jazz trumpeter, singer, and composer. Dorham’s talent is frequently lauded by critics and other musicians, but he never received the kind of attention or public recognition from the jazz establishment that many of his peers did. For this reason, writer Gary Giddins said that Dorham’s name has become “virtually synonymous with underrated.” Dorham composed the jazz standard “Blue Bossa”, which first appeared on Joe Henderson’s album Page One.
== Biography ==
Dorham was one of the most active bebop trumpeters. He played in the big bands of Lionel Hampton, Billy Eckstine, Dizzy Gillespie, and Mercer Ellington and the quintet of Charlie Parker. He joined Parker’s band in December 1948. He was a charter member of the original cooperative Jazz Messengers.