Composed by Turlough O Carolan. Arranged by Thomas Quigley. Baroque Period, Celtic, St. Patrick’s Day, Recital. Score, Set of Parts. 11 pages. Published by Thomas Quigley (S0.291733).
- Artist: Turlough O Carolan
- Instruments: String Quartet
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: Baroque Period,Celtic,St. Patrick’s Day,Recital
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Thomas Quigley
If you’re looking for sheet music for Captain O Kane then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Captain O Kane?
- Why buy Captain O Kane sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Captain O Kane is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Captain O Kane sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Captain O Kane sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Captain O Kane Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Turlough O’Carolan, (Irish: Toirdhealbhach ÃE CearbhallÃ¡in; Irish pronunciation: [ËEtÌªË É¾Ë eËElÌªË ÉEx oËE ËEcaruËElÌªË aËEnÊ²]) (1670 EE 25 March 1738) was a blind Celtic harper, composer and singer in Ireland whose great fame is due to his gift for melodic composition.
Although not a composer in the classical sense, Carolan is considered by many to be Ireland’s national composer. Harpers in the old Irish tradition were still living as late as 1792, and ten, including Arthur O’Neill, Patrick Quin and Donnchadh ÃE HÃ¡msaigh, attended the Belfast Harp Festival. ÃE HÃ¡msaigh did play some of Carolan’s music but disliked it for being too modern. Some of Carolan’s own compositions show influences of the style of continental classical music, whereas others such as Carolan’s Farewell to Music reflect a much older style of “ng”.
== Biography ==
Carolan was born in 1670 in Nobber, County Meath, where his father was a blacksmith. The family moved from Meath to Ballyfarnon, County Roscommon in 1684.ss in 1952..