Educational Piano Library. Instruction, Scales. Softcover. 56 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.141501).
- Artist: Brent Edstrom
- Instruments: Piano/Keyboard
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Instruction, Scales
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Crash Course in Scales then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Crash Course in Scales?
- Why buy Crash Course in Scales sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Crash Course in Scales is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Crash Course in Scales sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Crash Course in Scales sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Crash Course in Scales Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
In music or music theory, a thirteenth is the note thirteen scale degrees from the root of a chord and also the interval between the root and the thirteenth. The interval can be also described as a compound sixth, spanning an octave plus a sixth. The thirteenth is most commonly major Play or minor Play .
A thirteenth chord is the stacking of six (major or minor) thirds, the last being above the 11th of an eleventh chord. Thus a thirteenth chord is a tertian (built from thirds) chord containing the interval of a thirteenth, and is an extended chord if it includes the ninth and/or the eleventh. “The jazzy thirteenth is a very versatile chord and is used in many genres.” Since 13th chords tend to become unclear or confused with other chords when inverted, they are generally found in root position. For example, depending on voicing, a major triad with an added major sixth is usually called a sixth chord Play , because the sixth serves as a substitution for the major seventh, thus considered a chord tone in such context.