From the Musical Funny Girl. Composed by Jule Styne. Arranged by Lisa DeSpain. This edition: SoundPax. Choral Octavo; Performance Music Ensemble; Single Titles. Alfred Pop Choral Series. Broadway; Secular. Part(s). 32 pages. Alfred Music #00-32897. Published by Alfred Music (AP.32897).
- Artist: Jule Styne
- Instruments: SoundPax
- Format: Part(s)
- Genre: Broadway; Secular
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 business days
- Publisher: Alfred Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Don’t Rain on My Parade then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Don’t Rain on My Parade?
- Why buy Don’t Rain on My Parade sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Don’t Rain on My Parade is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Don’t Rain on My Parade sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Don’t Rain on My Parade sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Don’t Rain on My Parade Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Jule Styne (; born Julius Kerwin Stein, December 31, 1905 – September 20, 1994) was a British-American songwriter and composer best known for a series of Broadway musicals, including several famous frequently-revived shows that also became successful films: Gypsy, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, and Funny Girl.
== Early life ==
Styne was born to a Jewish family in London, England. His parents, Anna Kertman and Isadore Stein, were emigrants from Ukraine, the Russian Empire and ran a small grocery. Even before his family left Britain, he did impressions on the stage of well-known singers, including Harry Lauder who saw him perform and advised him to take up the piano. At the age of eight, he moved with his family to Chicago where he began piano lessons. He proved to be a prodigy and performed with the Chicago, St. Louis, and Detroit Symphonies before he was ten years old.