Louis Armstrong. ExpressiveArts. Elementary, Jazz, Resource. Softcover Media Online. 48 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.251968).
- Artist: Sharon Burch
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Softcover Media Online
- Genre: Elementary, Jazz, Resource
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Jazz for Young People, Vol. 2, a Teacher’s Resouce Guide To then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Jazz for Young People, Vol. 2, a Teacher’s Resouce Guide To?
- Why buy Jazz for Young People, Vol. 2, a Teacher’s Resouce Guide To sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Jazz for Young People, Vol. 2, a Teacher’s Resouce Guide To is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Jazz for Young People, Vol. 2, a Teacher’s Resouce Guide To sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Jazz for Young People, Vol. 2, a Teacher’s Resouce Guide To sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Jazz for Young People, Vol. 2, a Teacher’s Resouce Guide To Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Sharon Burch of Navajo and German origin is a founding advisor of First Nations Composer Initiative . Sharon Burch is an organizer, composer, teacher of general music, author of educational music-books, singer (English and Navajo language) besides being a recording artist.
== Life ==
Born to a Navajo mother and a German father, Burch was raised in the traditional Navajo culture in New Mexico and spoke only the Navajo language until she began school. After finishing high school in California, she attended Navajo Community College in Tsaile, Arizona and later the University of New Mexico.Burch’s music is the contemporary expression of traditional Navajo ways and living. Many of her songs are in Navajo language and capture the sacredness of Mother Earth, Father Sun and the importance of family and place to the Diné.
Burch’s third album, “Touch the Sweet Earth” (published on Harmony Ridge ) was awarded the 1995 INDIE Award in the “North American Native Music” category. Burch performs regularly at folk festivals, fairs, schools, universities and has appeared in concert at the Kennedy Center and the Smithsonian in Washington D.C., the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco, and the Heard Museum in Phoenix.