Composed by Laurindo Almeida. Latin American. Brazilian. E-book and online audio. 40 pages. Mel Bay Publications – Digital Sheet Music #95984BCDEB. Published by Mel Bay Publications – Digital Sheet Music (M0.95984BCDEB).
- Artist: Laurindo Almeida
- Instruments: guitar (classical & fingerpicking)
- Format: e-book and online audio
- Genre: Brazilian
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Mel Bay Publications – Digital Sheet Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Laurindo Almeida – Brazilian Reflections then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Laurindo Almeida – Brazilian Reflections?
- Why buy Laurindo Almeida – Brazilian Reflections sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Laurindo Almeida – Brazilian Reflections is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Laurindo Almeida – Brazilian Reflections sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Laurindo Almeida – Brazilian Reflections sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Laurindo Almeida – Brazilian Reflections Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Laurindo Almeida (September 2, 1917 – July 26, 1995) was a Brazilian guitarist and composer in classical, jazz, and Latin music. He and Bud Shank were pioneers in the creation of bossa nova. Almeida was the first guitarist to receive Grammy Awards for both classical and jazz performances. His discography encompasses more than a hundred recordings over five decades.
== Background ==
Laurindo Jose de Araujo Almeida Nobrega Neto was born in the village of Prainha, Brazil near Santos in the state of São Paulo.Born into a musical family, Almeida was a self-taught guitarist. During his teenage years, Almeida moved to São Paulo, where he worked as a radio artist, staff arranger and nightclub performer. At the age of 19, he worked his way to Europe playing guitar in a cruise ship orchestra.