By Hoyt Curtin. This edition: Interactive Download. Film/TV. Piano Vocal. 2 pages. Published by Hal Leonard Europe (HX.358675).
- Artist: Hoyt Curtin
- Format: Piano Vocal
- Genre: Film/TV
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Hal Leonard Europe
If you’re looking for sheet music for (Meet The) Flintstones then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for (Meet The) Flintstones?
- Why buy (Meet The) Flintstones sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for (Meet The) Flintstones is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on (Meet The) Flintstones sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out (Meet The) Flintstones sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get (Meet The) Flintstones Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Hoyt Stoddard Curtin (September 9, 1922 – December 3, 2000) was an American composer and music producer, the primary musical director for the Hanna-Barbera animation studio from its beginnings with The Ruff & Reddy Show in 1957 until his retirement in 1986, except from 1965–1972, when the primary music director was Ted Nichols.
== Biography ==
Curtin was a native of Downey, California, and had one son, Chris, with his wife Elizabeth.
In the 1950s Curtin was an in-demand composer for TV commercials. He first met William Hanna and Joseph Barbera when he worked on a Schlitz beer commercial they were producing for MGM in 1957.
“About two weeks later they called and had a lyric they read over the phone. Could I write a tune for it? I called back in 5 minutes and sang it to them …