(Give Me Your Hand, Menina). Arranged by Lucy Green and Brad Green. Henry Leck Creating Artistry. Brazilian, Folk, Portuguese. Octavo. 16 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8752989).
- Artist: Lucy Green
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: Brazilian, Folk, Portuguese
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Menina me da sua mao then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Menina me da sua mao?
- Why buy Menina me da sua mao sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Menina me da sua mao is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Menina me da sua mao sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Menina me da sua mao sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Menina me da sua mao Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Lucy Green (born 1957) is an Emerita Professor of Music Education at the UCL Institute of Education, UK. She had a key role in bringing the informal learning practices of popular and other vernacular musicians to the attention of music-educators, thus transforming classroom practice.
Professor Green studied music and education at Homerton College, University of Cambridge; then taking a Masters in Music and a Doctorate in Music Education at Sussex University. She taught the piano during her post-graduate studies and became a school music teacher and Head of Music in secondary education. She joined the Institute of Education (now part of University College London) in 1990, where she taught on initial teacher education courses, masters and doctoral degrees. She has been Professor of Music Education there since 2004. Professor Green joined Isleworth Baroque (now Richmond Opera) in 2009, initially as a singer and later producing and directing several productions.
Professor Green’s study of how popular musicians learn, and her initial ideas for how their learning practices can be translated into formal music education has been described as a watershed in music education.