Composed by Paul Barker. Baroque Period, Contemporary Classical, Repertoire, Pop, Rock. Score, Set of Parts. 51 pages. Published by Paul Barker (S0.150197).
- Artist: Paul Barker
- Instruments: Woodwind Choir or Ensemble,Brass Choir or Ensemble,String Quartet,Concert Band,Jazz Ensemble,Full Orchestra,String Orchestra,Chamber Orchestra,Jazz Combo,Little Big Band
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: Baroque Period,Contemporary Classical,Repertoire,Pop,Rock
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Paul Barker
If you’re looking for sheet music for Pachelbel’s Canon Rock (Flexi-Band Score and Parts) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Pachelbel’s Canon Rock (Flexi-Band Score and Parts)?
- Why buy Pachelbel’s Canon Rock (Flexi-Band Score and Parts) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Pachelbel’s Canon Rock (Flexi-Band Score and Parts) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Pachelbel’s Canon Rock (Flexi-Band Score and Parts) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Pachelbel’s Canon Rock (Flexi-Band Score and Parts) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Pachelbel’s Canon Rock (Flexi-Band Score and Parts) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Paul Gordon Barker (born February 8, 1959), also referred to as Hermes Pan, is the former bass guitarist, producer and engineer of the industrial metal band Ministry from 1986 to 2003. Prior to Ministry, Barker provided bass for the Seattle post-punk ensemble The Blackouts alongside future Ministry drummer Bill Rieflin and his brother, one-time Ministry touring keyboardist/saxophonist Roland Barker, from 1979 until 1985.
Beginning as touring bassist for Ministry’s 1986 Twitch tour, Barker collaborated with frontman Al Jourgensen and collectively released The Land of Rape and Honey in 1988. Although many musicians briefly contributed to Ministry in the nearly two-decade period after Barker joined the band, he and Jourgensen were the only continuous members. The dynamics between these two different personalities came to shape Ministry’s sound, along with a number of side-projects which they were involved in together.
In 2003, Barker left the band a year after the release of their eighth album Animositisomina. The decision was made officially after the death of his father.