Composed by African-American Spiritual. Arranged by Rick Hirsch. Gospel, Spiritual, Jazz. Set of Parts. 19 pages. HirschMusic Publications #SQ1013. Published by HirschMusic Publications (S0.30095).
- Artist: African-American Spiritual
- Instruments: Saxophone Quartet
- Format: Set of Parts
- Genre: Gospel,Spiritual,Jazz
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: HirschMusic Publications
If you’re looking for sheet music for (Sometimes I Feel Like a) Motherless Child then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for (Sometimes I Feel Like a) Motherless Child?
- Why buy (Sometimes I Feel Like a) Motherless Child sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for (Sometimes I Feel Like a) Motherless Child is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on (Sometimes I Feel Like a) Motherless Child sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out (Sometimes I Feel Like a) Motherless Child sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get (Sometimes I Feel Like a) Motherless Child Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Spirituals (also known as Negro spirituals, Spiritual music, or African-American spirituals) is a genre of music that is “purely and solely the creation” of generations of African Americans, which merged African cultural heritage with the experiences of being held in bondage in slavery, at first during the transatlantic slave trade—the largest and most inhumane forced migration in recorded human history, and for centuries afterwards, through the domestic slave trade. Spirituals encompass the “sing songs”, work songs, and plantation songs that evolved into the blues, and the gospel songs in church. In the nineteenth century, the word “spirituals” referred to all these subcategories of folk songs. While they were often rooted in biblical stories, they also described the extreme hardships endured by African Americans who were enslaved from the 17th century until the 1860s. From its roots in African music, new derivative music genres emerged from the spirituals songcraft.Prior to the end of the US Civil War and emancipation, spirituals were originally an oral tradition passed from one slave generation to the next. Biblical stories were memorized then translated into song. Following emancipation, the lyrics of spirituals were published in printed form.