Composed by John Stafford Smith. Arranged by Wanda Canfield. Classical Period, Sacred, Repertoire, Fourth of July, Recital. Score. 11 pages. Published by Published by Wanda Canfield (S0.323811).
- Artist: John Stafford Smith
- Instruments: Piano Duet
- Format: Score
- Genre: Classical Period,Sacred,Repertoire,Fourth of July,Recital
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Wanda Canfield
If you’re looking for sheet music for Star Spangled Banner (flexible duet) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Star Spangled Banner (flexible duet)?
- Why buy Star Spangled Banner (flexible duet) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Star Spangled Banner (flexible duet) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Star Spangled Banner (flexible duet) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Star Spangled Banner (flexible duet) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Star Spangled Banner (flexible duet) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
John Stafford Smith (bapt. 30 March 1750 – 21 September 1836) was an English composer, church organist, and early musicologist. He was one of the first serious collectors of manuscripts of works by Johann Sebastian Bach.
Smith is best known for writing the music for “The Anacreontic Song”, which became the tune for the American patriotic song “The Star-Spangled Banner” following the War of 1812, and in 1931 was adopted as the national anthem of the United States.
Smith was baptised in Gloucester Cathedral, England, on 30 March 1750, the son of Martin Smith, organist of Gloucester Cathedral from 1743 to 1782. He attended the Gloucester cathedral school, where he became a boy-singer. He furthered his career as a choir boy at the Chapel Royal, London, and also studied under Dr.