Composed by George Gershwin (1898-1937). Arranged by Glenn Martin. Jazz, Broadway, Movies, Birthday, Wedding. Individual Part, Score, Set of Parts. 12 pages. Published by Cornelius edition (S0.342687).
- Artist: George Gershwin
- Instruments: Flute,Oboe,Clarinet,Bassoon,Woodwind Quartet
- Format: Individual Part,Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: Jazz,Broadway,Movies,Birthday,Wedding
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Cornelius edition
If you’re looking for sheet music for “Walking the dog” Woodwind Quartet “Promenade” George Gershwin then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for “Walking the dog” Woodwind Quartet “Promenade” George Gershwin?
- Why buy “Walking the dog” Woodwind Quartet “Promenade” George Gershwin sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for “Walking the dog” Woodwind Quartet “Promenade” George Gershwin is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on “Walking the dog” Woodwind Quartet “Promenade” George Gershwin sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out “Walking the dog” Woodwind Quartet “Promenade” George Gershwin sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get “Walking the dog” Woodwind Quartet “Promenade” George Gershwin Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
George Gershwin (; born Jacob Bruskin Gershowitz; September 26, 1898 – July 11, 1937) was an American composer, pianist and painter whose compositions spanned both popular and classical genres. Among his best-known works are the orchestral compositions Rhapsody in Blue (1924) and An American in Paris (1928), the songs “Swanee” (1919) and “Fascinating Rhythm” (1924), the jazz standard “I Got Rhythm” (1930), and the opera Porgy and Bess (1935), which gave birth to the hit “Summertime”.
Gershwin studied piano under Charles Hambitzer and composition with Rubin Goldmark, Henry Cowell, and Joseph Brody. He began his career as a song plugger but soon started composing Broadway theater works with his brother Ira Gershwin and with Buddy DeSylva. He moved to Paris intending to study with Nadia Boulanger, but she refused him. He subsequently composed An American in Paris, returned to New York City and wrote Porgy and Bess with Ira and DuBose Heyward. Initially a commercial failure, it came to be considered one of the most important American operas of the twentieth century and an American cultural classic.