Composed by Lou Adler, Herb Alpert, and Sam Cooke. Arranged by Douglas E. Wagner. Concert Band; Performance Music Ensemble; Single Titles. Pop Beginning Band. Graduation; Light Concert; Rock. Part(s); Score. 136 pages. Duration 2:02. Alfred Music #00-30758. Published by Alfred Music (AP.30758).
- Artist: Lou Adler
- Format: Part(s); Score
- Genre: Graduation; Light Concert; Rock
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 business days
- Publisher: Alfred Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for (What a) Wonderful World then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for (What a) Wonderful World?
- Why buy (What a) Wonderful World sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for (What a) Wonderful World is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on (What a) Wonderful World sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out (What a) Wonderful World sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get (What a) Wonderful World Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Lester Louis Adler (born December 13, 1933) is an American record producer, music executive, talent manager, songwriter, film director, film producer, and co-owner of the Roxy Theatre in West Hollywood, California. Adler has produced and developed a number of iconic musical artists, including Carole King, Jan & Dean, The Mamas & the Papas and The Grass Roots. King’s Diamond-certified album Tapestry, produced by Adler, won the 1972 Grammy Award for Album of the Year, and is widely considered one of the greatest pop albums of all time.Adler was an executive producer of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, the longest-running theatrical film in history. He also discovered and produced comedy albums and films for Cheech & Chong. In 2006, Adler was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his achievements in music. He was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2013 as the winner, alongside Quincy Jones, of the Ahmet Ertegun Award.
== Career ==
=== Music ===
Adler was born to a Jewish family, the son of Manny and Josephine (Alpert) Adler in Chicago, Illinois in 1933 and raised in the Boyle Heights section of Los Angeles, California.