From the Musical Damn Yankees. Composed by Richard Adler and Jerry Ross. Arranged by Sally K. Albrecht. This edition: SoundPax. Choral Octavo; Performance Music Ensemble; Single Titles; Tony. Alfred Pop Choral Series. Broadway; Secular. Part(s). 34 pages. Alfred Music #00-38140. Published by Alfred Music (AP.38140).
- Artist: Richard Adler
- Instruments: SoundPax
- Format: Part(s)
- Genre: Broadway; Secular
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 business days
- Publisher: Alfred Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Whatever Lola Wants (Lola Gets) (from the musical Damn Yankees) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Whatever Lola Wants (Lola Gets) (from the musical Damn Yankees)?
- Why buy Whatever Lola Wants (Lola Gets) (from the musical Damn Yankees) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Whatever Lola Wants (Lola Gets) (from the musical Damn Yankees) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Whatever Lola Wants (Lola Gets) (from the musical Damn Yankees) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Whatever Lola Wants (Lola Gets) (from the musical Damn Yankees) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Whatever Lola Wants (Lola Gets) (from the musical Damn Yankees) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Richard Adler (August 3, 1921 – June 21, 2012) was an American lyricist, writer, composer and producer of several Broadway shows.
== Life and career ==
Adler was born in New York City, United States, the son of Elsa Adrienne (née Richard) and Clarence Adler. His mother was a debutante from Mobile, Alabama. Adler had a musical upbringing, his father being a renowned Jewish concert pianist, as well as teacher of such composers as Aaron Copland. He graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1943 and served in the U.S. Naval Reserve during World War II. After his Navy service he began his career as a lyricist, teaming up with Jerry Ross in 1950. As a duo they worked in tandem, both taking credit for lyrics and music.
=== Adler and Ross Years (1950–1955) ===
After establishing their partnership, Adler and Ross quickly became protégés of composer, lyricist and publisher Frank Loesser.