By Jerry Levinson. Standards. Piano/Vocal/Guitar (Piano Accompaniment). 5 pages. Published by Hal Leonard Europe (HX.178246).
- Artist: Jerry Levinson
- Instruments: piano, voice and guitar (chords only)
- Format: Piano/Vocal/Guitar (Piano Accompaniment)
- Genre: Standards
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Hal Leonard Europe
If you’re looking for sheet music for (When It’s) Darkness On The Delta then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for (When It’s) Darkness On The Delta?
- Why buy (When It’s) Darkness On The Delta sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for (When It’s) Darkness On The Delta is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on (When It’s) Darkness On The Delta sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out (When It’s) Darkness On The Delta sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get (When It’s) Darkness On The Delta Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Jerry Livingston (born Jerry Levinson; March 25, 1909 EE July 1, 1987) was an American songwriter and dance orchestra pianist.
== Life and career ==
Born in Denver, Colorado, Livingston studied music at the University of Arizona. While there he composed his first score for a college musical. He moved to New York City in the 1930s, initially working as a pianist for dance orchestras.Among the popular songs Livingston helped write are “‘s the Talk of the Town”, “Under a Blanket of Blue”, “Blue and Sentimental”, “Close to You”, “Mairzy Doats”, “Wake the Town and Tell the People”, “The Twelfth of Never”, and “Young Emotions”.
From the 1940s to the 1960s he wrote songs for numerous films and television series, including Cinderella (1950), Bronco (1958), 77 Sunset Strip (television series, 1958), Hawaiian Eye (television series, 1959), Bourbon Street Beat (television series, 1959), Surfside 6 (television series, 1960), and the song “This is It” (for the 1960s The Bugs Bunny Show). He worked on Tin Pan Alley and co-wrote with Mack David the theme song to Casper the Friendly Ghost, and co-wrote “The Unbirthday Song” for Alice in Wonderland and “Trick or Treat For Halloween” for Trick or Treat with David and Al Hoffman.
Livingston’s Broadway compositions included the musical Molly and the musical revue Bright Lights of 1944, both with Mack David.ii