Composed by James M. Black. Arranged by Mike Lewis. Jazz Ensemble; Performance Music Ensemble; Single Titles. Jazz Expressions. Jazz. Part(s); Score. 98 pages. Belwin Music #00-JEM03037. Published by Belwin Music (AP.JEM03037).
- Artist: James M. Black
- Format: Part(s); Score
- Genre: Jazz
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 business days
- Publisher: Belwin Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for When the Saints Go Marching In then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for When the Saints Go Marching In?
- Why buy When the Saints Go Marching In sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for When the Saints Go Marching In is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on When the Saints Go Marching In sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out When the Saints Go Marching In sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get When the Saints Go Marching In Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
James Milton Black (19 August 1856 – 21 December 1938) was an American composer of hymns, choir leader and Sunday school teacher.Black was born in South Hill, New York, but worked, lived and died in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. It is there that he worked at his Methodist Episcopal Church.
His first hymnal collections were:
Songs of the Soul (1894)
Songs of the Soul, Number Two (1896)Some of his hymns include:
Come, Oh, Come to Me
The Day of All Days
We Shall Reign with Him in Glory
When The Roll Is Called Up YonderSome of hymn music with lyrics by others include:
A Home in My Heart for Jesus
I Remember Calvary
When the Saints are Marching In (1896)The lyrics to When the Saints are Marching In are by Katharine Purvis. This song is not to be confused with “When The Saints Go Marching In,” which was published afterwards in 1927 with similar words and music, certainly derivative.
The Book of World Famous Music, Classical, Popular and Folk by James Fuld (1966)
James Milton Black (1856-1938) Find A Grave memorial
When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder YouTube video
James Milton Black (1912). Sacred Praise. Jennings and Graham.