By Peter Sarstedt. This edition: Interactive Download. Standards. Piano/Vocal/Guitar (Piano Accompaniment). 4 pages. Published by Hal Leonard Europe (HX.93384).
- Artist: Peter Sarstedt
- Format: Piano/Vocal/Guitar (Piano Accompaniment)
- Genre: Standards
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Hal Leonard Europe
If you’re looking for sheet music for Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)?
- Why buy Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Peter Eardley Sarstedt (10 December 1941 – 8 January 2017), briefly billed early in his career as Peter Lincoln, was a British singer-songwriter and instrumentalist. He was the brother of musicians Eden Kane and Clive Sarstedt.
Although his music was classified as pop, it generally encompassed ballads derived from traditional folk music rather than traditional rock and roll. He was best known for writing and performing the song “Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)?”, which topped the UK Singles Chart in 1969. Set to a “faux European waltz tune” and described as “a romantic novel in song”, it won an Ivor Novello Award. The record remained Sarstedt’s biggest hit. He had 1 more hit single and 1 hit album but despite numerous releases never had chart success again.