CME Latin Accents. Composed by David L. Brunner. Latin Accents. Classical, Contemporary, Mexican. Octavo. 12 pages. Boosey & Hawkes #M051469321. Published by Boosey & Hawkes (HL.48004679).
- Artist: David L. Brunner
- Instruments: Choir, Piano
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary, Mexican
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Boosey & Hawkes
If you’re looking for sheet music for Yo le Canto Todo el Dia then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Yo le Canto Todo el Dia?
- Why buy Yo le Canto Todo el Dia sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Yo le Canto Todo el Dia is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Yo le Canto Todo el Dia sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Yo le Canto Todo el Dia sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Yo le Canto Todo el Dia Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Old American Songs are two sets of songs arranged by Aaron Copland in 1950 and 1952 respectively, after research in the Sheet Music Collection of the Harris Collection of American Poetry and Plays, in the John Hay Library at Brown University. Originally scored for voice and piano, they were reworked for baritone (or mezzo-soprano) and orchestra.
Set 1 was first performed by Peter Pears (tenor) and Benjamin Britten (piano) on June 17, 1950 at Aldeburgh. The version of Set 1 for baritone and orchestra was premiered on January 7, 1955, by William Warfield and the Los Angeles Philharmonic, conducted by Alfred Wallenstein.
Set 2 was first performed by William Warfield and Aaron Copland (piano) on 25 May 1958 in Ipswich, Massachusetts, and later, in its orchestral form, by Grace Bumbry (mezzo-soprano) and the Ojai Festival Orchestra, conducted by the composer, in Ojai, California. Set 2 was recorded by Warfield and Copland on August 18, 1953, for Columbia Records but apparently not publicly performed until the above-mentioned date in Ipswich.
The Boatman’s Dance (minstrel song from 1843)
The Dodger (campaign song)
Long Time Ago (ballad)
Simple Gifts (Shaker song)
I Bought Me a Cat (children’s song, Roud Folk Song Index No.