By The Style Council. By Paul Weller. Pop. Piano/Vocal/Guitar (Piano Accompaniment). 6 pages. Published by Hal Leonard Europe (HX.97023).
- Artist: The Style Council
- Format: Piano/Vocal/Guitar (Piano Accompaniment)
- Genre: Pop
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Hal Leonard Europe
If you’re looking for sheet music for You’re The Best Thing then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for You’re The Best Thing?
- Why buy You’re The Best Thing sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for You’re The Best Thing is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on You’re The Best Thing sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out You’re The Best Thing sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get You’re The Best Thing Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
The Style Council were an English band formed in late 1982 by Paul Weller, the former singer, songwriter and guitarist with the punk rock/new wave/mod revival band the Jam, and keyboardist Mick Talbot, previously a member of Dexys Midnight Runners, the Bureau and the Merton Parkas. The band enabled Weller to take his music in a more soulful direction.The permanent line-up grew to include drummer Steve White and Weller’s then girlfriend, vocalist Dee C. Lee. Other artists such as Tracie Young, Tracey Thorn (Everything but the Girl), and drummer/percussionist Steve Sidelnyk (who has played for Madonna, Seal, Richard Ashcroft) also performed and collaborated with the group. As with Weller’s previous band, most of the London-based group’s hits were in their homeland, where they scored seven top 10 hits. The band also had hit singles and albums in Australia and New Zealand during the 1980s.
== History ==
The band was founded in late 1982 by Paul Weller and initially consisted only of himself and Mick Talbot, who Weller said he chose because “he shares my hatred of the rock myth and the rock culture”. The band showed a diversity of musical styles.