Composed by John Farrar. Arranged by Douglas E. Wagner. Full Orchestra; Performance Music Ensemble; Single Titles; SmartMusic. Pop Concert Full Orchestra. Broadway; Movie; Spring; TV. Part(s); Score. 55 pages. Alfred Music #00-26670. Published by Alfred Music (AP.26670).
- Artist: John Farrar
- Format: Part(s); Score
- Genre: Broadway; Movie; Spring; TV
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 business days
- Publisher: Alfred Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for You’re the One That I Want (from Grease) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for You’re the One That I Want (from Grease)?
- Why buy You’re the One That I Want (from Grease) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for You’re the One That I Want (from Grease) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on You’re the One That I Want (from Grease) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out You’re the One That I Want (from Grease) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get You’re the One That I Want (from Grease) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
John Clifford Farrar ( FAR-ər; born 8 November 1945) is an Australian music producer, songwriter, arranger, singer, and guitarist. As a musician, Farrar is a former member of several rock and roll groups including The Mustangs (1963–64), The Strangers (1964–70), Marvin, Welch & Farrar (1970–73), and The Shadows (1973–76); in 1980 he released a solo eponymous album. As a songwriter and producer, he worked with Olivia Newton-John from 1971 through 1989. He wrote her number-one hit singles: “Have You Never Been Mellow” (1975), “You’re the One That I Want” (1978 duet with John Travolta), “Hopelessly Devoted to You” (1978), and “Magic” (1980). He also produced the majority of her recorded material during that time including her number-one albums, If You Love Me, Let Me Know (1974), Have You Never Been Mellow (1975), and Olivia’s Greatest Hits Vol. 2 (1982). He was a co-producer of Grease (1978) – the soundtrack for the film Grease.