- Artist: Scissor Sisters
- Format: Piano/Vocal/Guitar (Piano Accompaniment)
- Genre: Disco,Pop,Rock
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Hal Leonard Europe
If you’re looking for sheet music for Take Your Mama then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Take Your Mama?
- Why buy Take Your Mama sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Take Your Mama is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Take Your Mama sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Take Your Mama sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Take Your Mama Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Scissor Sisters are an American pop/rock band formed in 2001. Forged in the “gay nightlife scene of New York”, the band took its name from the female same-sex sexual activity tribadism. Its members include Jake Shears and Ana Matronic as vocalists, Babydaddy as multi-instrumentalist, Del Marquis as lead guitar/bassist, and Randy Real (who replaced Paddy Boom) as drummer. Scissor Sisters incorporates diverse and eclectic styles in their music, but tends to sway towards pop rock, glam rock, nu-disco, and electroclash.
The band came to prominence following the release of their Grammy-nominated and chart-topping disco version of “Comfortably Numb” and subsequent debut album Scissor Sisters (2004). The album was a success, particularly in the UK where it reached number one, was the best-selling album of 2004, was later certified platinum by the BPI, and earned them three BRIT Awards in 2005. All five of its singles reached positions within the top 20 of the UK Singles Chart while “Filthy/Gorgeous” scored the band their first number one on Billboard’s Hot Dance Club Songs, despite the album’s meager success in their native US.
The album continued its success in countries around Europe, in Australia and in Canada before the release of the band’s second studio album Ta-Dah (2006), their second consecutive UK number one album which produced their first UK number one single “I Don’t Feel Like Dancin'”.